Skip to content
Nickel Gap Ship Lap
- Nickel gap shiplap planks are made with an interlocking ‘tongue and groove’ profile on all 4 sides.
- T&G allows our boards to be installed directly onto studs or over drywall.
- End matching (T&G) means the end joints do not have to fall on a stud. With a T&G joint locked both above and below, the ¾” boards are firmly held in place.
- Our furniture grade finish is available in many colors. With custom color matching available.
- Can be used horizontally or vertically, can even be used on ceilings.
- Blind nailed for a smooth clean look.
- Our prefinished boards are easy to clean. Since the Etchwood process does not break any surface fibers.
- Visually interesting and easy to clean in all our finishes.
- Not just for walls and ceilings, nickel gap can be used to clad an island or a sliding ‘barn door.’ Anything from range hood coverings to fire place surround